Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you require PXE Option ROM, Pre-OS,Pre-Boot Services contact sunilp@amiindia.co.in
2012-12-26, 10:42
Do you require PXE Option ROM, Pre-OS,Pre-Boot Services contact sunilp@amiindia.co.in
Greetings from American Megatrends !

I would like to introduce myself as Sunil Sam from American Megatrends-India and I would like to explore some business opportunity with your organisation.

As indicated in the subject above I would like to know if you require services related to PXE Option ROM customization activities. We do have capabilities working in this area and can we be of assistance to you in OPROM related development work.

Services specific to the computing domain:

(1) UEFI Driver Development
(2) Pre-boot Applications
(3) Option ROM Development
 OPTION ROM Solutions for OEM
 UEFI Based solutions for various Card manufactures
 Customization support based on user needs
 Validation support
(4) IPMI, Service Processor and Remote Management
(5) Extense on Custom Drivers in Windows and Linux.
(6) WindowsCE & Embedded Linux Development Services (Device Driver Development, Board Support Packages(BSP) & Application Development)

Please let us know of your interest in our offering and contact us at sunilp@amiindia.co.in or +91 96000 10071.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2012-12-31, 11:20
RE: Do you require PXE Option ROM, Pre-OS,Pre-Boot Services contact sunilp@amiindia.co.in
Nice to hear that BIOS vendors are interested in iPXE.

Maybe you could be of assistance and tell us the simplest way of embedding the iPXE option ROM into an AMI-provided BIOS?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)