The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 807 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 807 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WinPe Iscsi an error
2014-12-09, 12:58
WinPe Iscsi an error
Hi All, I apologize for my English but I do not know who else can I find the information I needed
I was trying to do and how I did it :

I'm trying to install Windows 7 on a virtual machine Hyper-v 3.0
[/i]
What I did :

1. Create a virtual machine of the first generation in Hyper-V
2. In the virtual machine I removed the "Network Adapter" and instead said "legacy network adapter" it was done because of the synthetic adapter is he did not want to run ipxe.iso
3. A set a static MAC address on a virtual machine
4. On the DHCP server, I added a virtual machine in the reservation
5. I added the parameters 17 and 67:
  17 - iscsi: 192.168.2.20 :::: iqn.1991-05.com.microsoft: wds-old-target
  67 - http: //wsus/test/boot.ipx

6. On the IIS server I have made all the necessary actions as described in the documentation site

7. File boot.ipx has settings:

#! ipxe

kernel wimboot
initrd boot / bcd BCD
initrd boot / boot.sdi boot.sdi
initrd sources / boot.wim boot.wim
boot

What's going on.
1. After the inclusion of the virtual machine with a virtual disk drive inserted in ipxe.iso machine gets a DHCP I'm sure that everything is in order
2. Virtual Machine Registered SAN device 0x80
3. Starts winpe I enter net start msiscsi switched service
4. I enter iscsicpl and see what ISCSI disk in a state of "reducing a compound of" nothing more is not going to happen
5. If I type ipconfig / all I see that all the parameters are obtained and I can ping the server ISCSI target

If I turn on the server on which the ISCSI target in the magazine, I see the error:

Source: ISCSITarger-Service Event ID 40
Error Description: An incoming connection request is rejected. The operation failed, error code: 3221225997. reset the connection of transport.

Then I tried the following:
I took another 1 server ISCSI target (Synology RS812) have IQN server 17 parameter DHCP.

Then get the next.
The virtual machine is launched ipxe.iso joined the ISCSI (Synology RS812) Then I started service in WINPE ISCSI and launched in ISCSICPL initiator I have another server ISCSI target after which he calmly to connect to it and I could see the DISKPART mapped drive, but still when installing WIndows 7 tells me that she does not have drivers that would determine the hard disk on which it will be installed.

I do not know which way the need to dig that would solve your problem.
Please tell me what to do.
And there is also a huge, please describe in detail how to record ipxe to USB and CD and even for the user who is on the site, I can not understand because study of Windows Server and Linux do not know
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
WinPe Iscsi an error - Gruvz - 2014-12-09 12:58
RE: WinPe Iscsi an error - Gruvz - 2014-12-11, 12:45

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)