The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 807 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 807 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WinPE Booting multiple operating systems
2016-09-04, 08:45
WinPE Booting multiple operating systems
Hi, there. I'm trying to build a custom Pxeboot menu with a few utilities that I use frequently, I uploaded most of them already and they are working. I would like to add Windows 7 , 8.1 and 10 installations to WinPe, I was following this guide http://ipxe.org/howto/winpe , but have a question about the startup batch file - which is, is it possible that I could write it once for each operating system, so I don't have to type the net use command every time I boot ( This is going to be used multiple times every day and it would save me a lot of time ). What I'm aiming for is to create a menu like "Windows 10 x86" , "Windows 7 x64" etc. and when an option is chosen I'd like it to boot directly as it was booting from a USB. I would eventually like to do the same for UEFI boot as well. If anyone here could point me in the right direction, post a link of a guide or something. I don't have any programming knowledge, but I think I follow steps quite good. Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if you need any information on the setup.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
WinPE Booting multiple operating systems - Galloweex - 2016-09-04 08:45

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)