Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Background not work on Microsoft VirtualPC
2016-04-06, 12:29
RE: Background not work on Microsoft VirtualPC
(2016-04-04 21:31)Gelip Wrote:  
(2016-04-04 18:09)mastacontrola Wrote:  If not, edit the src/config/general.h file and comment or undef the IBMGMT_CMD line. I'd recommend just commenting it as it's leaves less chance of a typo.

The line number would be 124.
This not help
(2016-04-04 18:17)NiKiZe Wrote:  It's more likely an error at rom-o-matic, you might want to try and build localy, and if local builds fail, please post that buildlog with error so we can try and help you solve that issue.
localy build fail

While I'm glad you're able to operate with pictures and vesamenu.c32, in regards to the quoted message, what didn't work? Building failed in a different point? Is infiniband still built into your binaries or did you remove it and the error you had after this was in regards to liblzma-dev package not being installed?

I am only trying to help understand what and where things are going wrong. I'm not trying to lead you into a wrong direction or anything. When you say "it didn't help" says to me that it failed at the same point? Really it gives almost NO information at all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Background not work on Microsoft VirtualPC - mastacontrola - 2016-04-06 12:29

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)